– Fixed: A pad on the perform page will be displayed as active when a preset is assigned
– Fixed: In bypass mode note-off messages will no longer be affected by the Analysis Time
– Fixed: Preset change will no longer be prevented by undetected notes
– Fixed: Orchestrate page will no longer be blocked by undetected notes
– Fixed: On Windows Divisimate will throw an alert when an input device is already in use by another application and could not be activated.
– New Feature: “Logic Mode” (see video tutorial)
– New Feature: Port Property window with channel selection (click on a Port number to change the MIDI channel and even change the port number of the row)
– New Feature: Plugin Drag&Drop (click&drag to move a plugin on the orchestrate page, alt+click&drag to create a duplicate)
– New Feature: Preset Drag&Drop onto Perform View (drag a preset file from the finder/explorer onto the perform page to quickly assign it to a pad)
– Fixed: Improved scroll behavior on the perform page
– Fixed: Improved interface contrast & readability, fancy new keyboard look
– New Feature: Instrument names of inactive ports are greyed out on the Orchestrate page
– New Feature: Instrument names of inactive ports are no longer shown on the Perform page
– New Feature: Divisimate closing dialogue now has a “Do not show again” option
– Fixed: Trigger Plugin now ranges across the full MIDI note range
– New Feature: Added “Do not show again”-checkbox to Divisimate closing dialogue
– Fixed: MIDI CC31 Remote Control for Perform Page was adjusted, so Pad numbers respond exactly to the CC values (previously 0-99, now 1-100)
– New Feature: MIDI Remote Control for Perform Page now also reacts to Program Change 1-100
– Preset Compatibility: We have changed the core format of Plugin Presets (which were originally a stand-in for copy&paste function). This means that presets saved for plugins in earlier versions are not compatible with Divisimate 1.1. Of course your old orchestration presets and your perform page can be loaded in 1.1 just as before.
– Activation Number: Every user now can activate Divisimate on two machines simultaneously.
You do not need to have specific versions installed to install the most recent update – but if you ever want to go back to the good old days, here are previous versions of Divisimate.
This installer updates your version of Divisimate to version 1.0.1.
Note: The update installer only works if there is already a version of Divisimate installed on your system.
Caution: With this feature it is possible to create MIDI feedback loops. When you use it, make sure that you are connecting Divisimate Ports to the loopback input port.
(Prices in your currency may vary slightly due to conversion by Fastspring)
Don’t miss any news! Allow us to let you know what we are up to.