- Fixed: The note names in the trigger plugin are now identical with the note names in most major DAWs. Also the range of possible notes has been extended to C-1 to include the lowest octave of keyswitches. Unfortunately this fix is not backwards compatible, so presets containing the trigger will need to be corrected.
- Fixed: Repeater plugin not playing the correct rhythm when it is receiving more than one note
- Fixed: Rare issue of some repeater plugins staying silent when there is a large number of plugins initialized
- Fixed: Issue with release tails being cut by Divisimate in Vienna Ensemble and Studio One with Vienna Instruments
- Fixed: Hanging notes when the input device is note sending on channel one.
- Fixed: Legato transitions were not being triggered by some instruments, since there was no actual overlap of notes with legato passages in the Divisi Engine.
- NEW FEATURE: Divisimate will now automatically check if there is an update available and display a badge linking to the download page if there is a more recent version.
- NEW FEATURE: There is now a Divisimate Loopback Input port which can be activated on the Settings pages under “Input Devices”. This allows you to route MIDI from other software (for example from your DAW) directly into Divisimate without using workarounds.
Caution: With this feature it is possible to create MIDI feedback loops. When you use it, make sure that you are connecting Divisimate Ports to the loopback input port.
- Added: Compatibility with Android Phone & Tablet apps.